Spacious suite designed by Rebeca Horn, laid out on 2 floors.
The relaxing ambience of this suite and the spectacular views over the city and the city will take you away to a magical and exclusive place.
The Design Suite 602 on its lower floor has a living room with a large desk and a large bathroom made of marble from Guatemala that highlights the modern bathtub design by Philippe Starck. Possibility to include 2 extra beds. On the upper floor, which is accessed by an open stairway there is a bedroom with a double bed 2x2.
The Design Suite 604 has the bedroom area on the lower floor, a small living room and an extensive bathroom made of Guatemalan marble, whose main feature is a pioneering bath designed by Philippe Starck. The upper floor, which can be accessed by an open stairway, has a chill out area, whose ambience is augmented by a revolving mirror and a sofa bed.
- Design Tower Suite Services:
- Location: On the 6th floor
- Maximum Capacity: Suite 602, 4 persons - Suite 604, 2 persons
- 2x2m king size bed
- Large desk
- High speed internet cable access
- High speed internet WI-FI access
- Loewe 40' TV
- 69 TV Channels
- Telephone - Voice Mail
- Door with spy hole
- Safety box
- Air conditioning / heating (adjustable thermostat)
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Mini Bar
- Kettle (on request)
- Spacious marble bathroom equipped with security phone
- Large shower and bathtub in all rooms
- Bidet in all rooms
- Amenities of L'Occitane en Provence
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Turndown service
- Local and international press
- 24-hour room service